SSC CHSL 2022 Tier II Admit Card : Notification was issued by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of 4500 posts of SSC CLSL Recruitment in India. The procedure for applying to this position began from the 06th of December 2022 through 04 January 2023, following which was the Tier I exam was conducted from 9 to 21 March 2023.. Now the admit card for Tier II exam has been released by the commission. Which candidates can download through the link given below.
The Tier II test of SSC CLSL The exam for the recruitment will be held on the 26th of June, 2023. Only candidates who have successfully passed this Tier I exam will be eligible to participate in this test. In such a situation, through this article, you will know in detail the process of downloading SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card 2023.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 – Brief Description
|Recruitment Name||SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022|
|Recruitment Board Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|designation||Combined Graduate Level Various Posts|
|Number of posts||4500|
|Start of SSC CHSL Application||06/12/2022|
|last date to apply||04/01/2023|
|Last date for payment of examination fee||05/01/2023|
|Last date for offline fee payment||06/01/2023|
|form correction date||09-10 January 2023|
|Exam Date (Paper-I)||09 March 2023 to 21 March 2023|
|Tier II Admit Card Release Date||19/06/2023|
|second paper exam date||26/06/2023|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA) / Shorting Assistant
Data Entry Operator (DEO)
|Class 12th Degree in Any Recognized Board in India.|
How to download SSC CHSL 2022 Tier II Admit Card
If you want to download SSC CHSL 2022 Tier II Admit Card then read all the steps given below carefully, after reading all the steps you can easily download this admit card.
- This admit card can be downloaded only by the candidates who have applied online for this recruitment.
- To download your admit card, click on the link to download admit card provided below.
- If you click on the link given below, a new page will open in which the candidate’s registration number and date of birth, or roll number and date of birth or name, father’s name and date of birth will be given the option to fill, which you have to fill correctly.
- After filling all the information correctly, you have to click on the search button given below, after that a new page will open in which your admit card will appear on your screen.
- After you have opened the admit card, you are able to take a photocopy of it or, if you’re viewing it on your mobile and you want to download it as PDF.
|state name||admit card download link|
|Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||Click|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||Click|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||Click|
|West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim||Click|
|Haryana, Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh||Click|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||Click|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Click|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu||Click|