MPESB Middle School TET Answer Key 2023: After the release of the Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test online form by the Madhya Pradesh Staff Selection Board , now this examination was organized, now after the completion of this examination, the MPESB Middle School TET Answer Key has been released. All the candidates who had appeared in this examination can download the answer key from the official website or through the link given below.
The Admit Card for Madhya Pradesh Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test was issued on 26th April, and its examination started from 01st May, now appeared in this examination, you can get all the information related to answer key through this article. You can also get information about how to file an objection.
MPESB Middle School TET – Details
|name of exam||Madhya Pradesh Secondary Teacher Eligibility Test 2023|
|Exam Board Name||Madhya Pradesh Staff Selection Board|
|advertisement number||MPESB MSTET Exam 2023|
MPESB Middle School TET Answer Key Link Activation
If we talk about the release of the answer key, then its answer key has been released today i.e. on 23rd May, if you want to raise an objection against any question, you can do so till 26th May, for this you will have to pay the appropriate fee.
How to Download MPESB Middle School TET Answer Key?
If you want to download MPESB Middle School TET Answer Key then you can follow the following steps –
- First of all visit the official website of MPESB.
- After that you click on “Question Objections / Response Sheet” in the “For Candidate” section on the left side.
- Then after this a page will open in front of you, click on “Middle and Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test” at the top.
- Then another page will open in front of you, enter your roll number and TAC code and click on the “Login” button.
- After that the answer key will be displayed in front of you, you can check and download it.
How to file objection?
- To represent an objection, a fee of Rs.50/per question will be due.
- Candidates can submit their objections only through the link displayed online on this website in respect of any type of erroneous questions/answers in the question paper. Once the link has been published, the time to take objections has been set to be 26/05/2023. After that the link will be disabled
- ESB will create an last “key” (final solution) to be evaluated after taking into consideration incorrect questions in the exam paper along with the online representations submitted by the candidates.
- The decision made by Bhopal’s Professional Examination Board Bhopal regarding the final answer is definitive.