WDRA Recruitment 2020 - Director Vacancy - Salary 2,15,900 - Apply Now
Last updated: Oct 8, 2020 02:01 IST
|No of Posts||1 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 1,23,100 - Rs. 2,15,900/-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||19/11/2020|
The Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority (WDRA), Government of India, invites applications from eligible personnel working in the Central/State Governments/Central and State PSUs/ Autonomous/ Statutory bodies for the following posts to be filled on deputation/absorption basis:-
1.Name and Designation of the post (No. of posts):Director (Information Technology), One post (1)
2. Pay Scale of the post:Level-13 Rs.1,23,100 – 2,15,900 (7th CPC)
3. Grade/category of the post: Group ‘A’
4. Type of the Post: Information Technology
5. Essential and minimum Qualification of the post:(i) Officers of Central and State Government or Central and State Public Sector Undertakings or Central and State autonomous or statutory bodies holding analogous posts in the relevant field in level 13 (Rs.123100-215900/-) in the pay matrix or equivalent; or (ii) Five years experience in the relevant field in level 12 (Rs.78800-209200/-) in the pay matrix or equivalent; or (iii) Ten years experience in relevant field in level 11 (Rs.67700-208700/-) in the pay matrix or equivalent; and (iv) Possessing Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent degree or Master of Science in Computer Science/Electronics and Communication/ Information Technology from a Government of India recognized University; and (v) Experience of working and managing Information Technology systems with Information Technology applications, server infrastructure, networking, etc.; and (vi) Preference will be given to candidate having worked on IT system management operations.
6. Duties and responsibilities of the post:Director (IT) will be responsible for looking after the internal IT infrastructure automation, online portal which includes advising the Authority on technology issues, oversee new system and handing support to WDRA employees. Besides this, resolving technical issues arising out in stabilizing and running the WDRA portal. The work also includes processes for warehouses inspection, grievances redressal, warehouse management system and its implementation system etc. and other duties and functions as may be assigned by the competent Authority from time to time.
Terms and conditions:
1.The pay and other terms & conditions of the service of the officials selected on deputation will be governed by provisions laid down in the Department of Personnel andTraining’sO.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt.(PayII), dated17th June,2010 and other related orders issued from time to time.
2. The selected candidate will be appointed on deputation basis initially for a period of three yeas which may be extended from time to time by the competent authority as per rules. The applicant should have a minimum of four years’service left as on the last date of receipt of applications.
3. Only such recommendations, as are accompanied by the requisite personal data in Annexure-II will be considered. Officers, who once volunteer for the post(s), will not be permitted to withdraw their names later.
4. Willing candidates may send their applications through proper channel in the prescribed Performa (Annexure-II) along with attested copies of APARs/ACRs for the last five years, within 45 days from the date of publication of the vacancy circular in the Employment News. Application received after the last date or without the CR dossiers or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. While forwarding the applications, it may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct and no disciplinary proceedings are either pending or contemplated against him/her. The integrity of the officers may also be certified. It may also be confirmed that no major/minor penalty has been imposed on him/her during the last ten years.
Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority Government of India4th Floor, NCUI Building, 3, Siri Institutional Area, August KrantiMarg,HauzKhas, New Delhi - 110016,
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
The prescribed application form, detailed terms and conditions etc. are available on the WDRA website: www.wdra.gov.in. Applications may be forwarded in the prescribed proforma so as to reach this office within 45 days from the date of publication of the vacancy circular in the employment news. A copy of the advertisement being published in the newspapers employment news is attached.
WDRA Recruitment 2020 - Deputy Director , Private Secretary and More Vacancies - Salary 2,08,700 - Apply Soon
WDRA announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, B.B.A, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma for the position of Deputy Director , Private Secretary and More Vacancies.
WDRA announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MCA for the position of Assistant Director.
WDRA announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc for the position of Section Officer.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2021
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 100 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 94 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 272 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|B.Tech/B.E Jobs - 349 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 77 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 31 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|